- - Operations
- Thomaston, CT, USA
- Full Time
Ward Leonard is seeking an experienced Quality Assurance Inspector with manufacturing experience to join our growing company in the electro-mechanical sales and service industries. Position requires at least 2-5 years' experience.
Key responsibilities include:
- Performs Receiving, In-process, First Article and Final inspection, using a variety of measurement devices including hand measurement tools, comparator and CMM.
- First article lay-out experience
- Prepares and maintains all Customer/Supplier documentation – i.e. Certificate of Conformance and/or Test Data.
- Ability to interpret blueprints.
- Understands and can apply Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GDT) to inspection methods.
- Requires standing and walking in a manufacturing facility and use of PPE
- Requires use of a crane to lift heavy objects
- Requires efficient use of a computer
- High School / Trade School - with 2-5 years of QC experience, preferably in an electro-mechanical manufacturing environment.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- First article layout required, strong computer skills necessary.
- Experience with CMM Operation preferred.
TOTAL REWARDS: We offer our employees competitive pay, excellent benefits, including health insurance, 401k with match, profit sharing, paid holidays/personal/sick days, bonuses.
WHO WE ARE: Ward Leonard is a global industry-leading manufacturer and service provider of highly engineered motor control solutions for the Military, Oil & Energy, and Heavy Industry customers. For over 120 years, our products and service have harnessed power for mission-critical infrastructure applications in harsh environments. Dedicated to total customer support and satisfaction, we focus on delivering benchmark performance, productivity and durability every day. Our customers count on Ward Leonard to provide solutions to complex and highly technical applications and service.
Ward Leonard is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.